Search This Blog

Saturday, August 6, 2011

June 24th - Setlist - Old Trafford Cricket Ground, Manchester, United Kingdom

Evening folks. The Jovi tour continued south from Scotland into the British Isles and landed in the great city of Manchester. There were a few complaints from some fans about the venue and from seeing the seating plan myself, it did seem like a strange choice. But, after seeing the reviews and pictures from fellow Jovi buddies who attended the gig, it seemed like it was a true success. After all, Jon never lets his fans down!! Here is the setlist for Manchester...

1. Blood on Blood
2. You Give Love A Bad Name
3. Born to Be My Baby
4. We Weren't Born to Follow
5. In These Arms
6. Lost Highway
7. It's My Life
8. Runaway (Jovi's first hit which should be played much, much more!)


9. Raise Your Hands
10. We Got It Goin' On
11. Captain Crash & The Beauty Queen From Mars
12. Bad Medicine/Roadhouse Blues/Shout
13. When We Were Beautiful
14. Bed of Roses (my fab fab fab friend Lisa Staff is an absolute sweetheart - she rang me from Manchester during this song... I cried - my favourite favourite song! You can actually see at 5.25 in this clip a pair of knickers being thrown - thats my Lisa!! LOL!)



15. I'll Be There For You
16. Who Says You Can't Go Home
17. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
18. Work for the Workin' Man
19. Have A Nice Day
20. Keep The Faith

Encore:

21. Dry County
22. Wanted Dead or Alive
23. Livin' On A Prayer

A short enough setlist, Jon remaining at 23 with nothing too special to surprise Manchester fans. However, since injuring his knee, Jon made the decision to venture out on to the catwalk in the pouring rain during Bed of Roses which thrilled his fans who were freezing cold and no doubt, soaking wet.... but as Jon said, "It's like taking a shower with 25,000 of my closest friends!" Bon Jovi never fail to produce a great show, hail, rain or shine!!! Jon was caught sporting a not-so-stylish beanie hat during the last few songs but who could blame him? The weather was brutal!! Keep reading folks, much appreciate your following my blog!



Next stop? Hyde Park - with a 3 hour stint at Hard Rock Calling in London!!! Until next time folks, have a nice day! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment