Search This Blog

Friday, August 5, 2011

June 22nd - Setlist - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh, Scotland

Bon Jovi hit the shores of the United Kingdom finally on June 22nd - first stop being Edinburgh! I entered a Fanshake competition to win tickets to this gig and although I was leading up until the final few weeks, I had to pull out of it as finances became a problem (flights and hotel were sadly not included!) Initially, I was a bit disappointed - one gig less that I was going to but I was lucky going to two.. But hold on, they sang Wild is the Wind in Edinburgh!!!!!! One of my favourite songs, after Bed of Roses, and sadly they did not sing that in Dublin!! But hey ho, life goes on - there's always next tour. Anyways, moving on from my moaning, here is the setlist from Edinburgh!

1. Blood on Blood
2. You Give Love A Bad Name
3. Born To Be My Baby
4. We Weren't Born to Follow
5. Lost Highway
6. Whole Lotta Leavin' (Great Jovi song which was a regular during the LH tour).


7. It's My Life
8. Runaway
9. Raise Your Hands
10. Captain Crash & The Beauty Queen From Mars
11. Bad Medicine/Hot Legs/Shout
12. (You Want To) Make A Memory (Beautiful song that Jovi should include more!)


13. Wild is The Wind (LOVE!)


14. I'll Be There For You
15. Who Says You Can't Go Home
16. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
17. No Apologies (GREAT song!)
18. Have A Nice Day
19. Keep The Faith

Encore:

20. Something to Believe In (one of the true classics on the These Days album!)



21. Wanted Dead or Alive
22. In These Arms
23. Livin' On A Prayer

Encore 2:

24. These Days (one of my favourites it has to be said!)



And there it is. Edinburgh were rocked all night long... well for 24 songs worth anyways!! Again, it is worth noting Jon and the band did not appear on the catwalk at any stage. However, the weather was very poor throughout the gig with heavy rain and of course, this had to be considered for Jon's recent knee injury! Still a fantastic gig though... and no, I'm not jealous. Not at all. *humph*


Next stop? Manchester, UK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment