Search This Blog

Thursday, August 4, 2011

June 17th - Setlist - Olympic Stadium, Helsinki, Finland

Hi guys! Bon Jovi are still rocking around Europe, showing die hard and new fans that they really are one of the best bands around!! Helsinki had a great setlist but unfortunately, halfway through the gig, Jon tore ligaments in his knee. It was every fan's worst nightmare. Would Jon have to cancel the tour? Was he seriously injured? Would the band survive? It was horrible. I can't imagine having been at the gig and trying to stay calm seeing Jon in sheer agony. Hearing Jon cry out in pain sent shivers through me, no-one like to see someone they love in pain. However, Jon being his typical showman self, he carried on to finish the gig and give the crowd a night to remember. The setlist as follows:

1. Raise Your Hands
2. You Give Love A Bad Name
3. Born To Be My Baby
4. We Weren't Born to Follow
5. In These Arms
6. Lost Highway
7. It's My Life
8. Runaway
9. We Got It Goin' On
10. Captain Crash & The Beauty Queen From Mars
11. Bad Medcine/Roadhouse Blues/Shout
12. Love's The Only Rule (it was during this song that Jon got injured. Prepare yourself. Injury happens at 1.22. :( )


13. When We Were Beautiful
14. Bed of Roses
15. I'll Be There For You
16. Who Says You Can't Go Home
17. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
18. No Apologies (one of the more anthem tunes from Greatest Hits - LOVE!)


19. Have A Nice Day
20. Keep The Faith

Encore:

21. Thorn In My Side (Fantastic tune from The Circle album!)


22. Wanted Dead or Alive
23. Wild is the Wind
24. Livin' On A Prayer

Again, great great setlist. My heart really went out to Jon when he got injured but he refused to falter or let his fans down and really gave them a night to remember. Bed of Roses and Wild is the Wind yet again!! Thorn in my Side and No Apologies too which are great songs - I really think both of these should have been played MUCH more on the tour!!

Next stop? Horsens, Denmark!

No comments:

Post a Comment