Search This Blog

Thursday, August 4, 2011

June 15th - Setlist - Ullevaal Stadium, Oslo, Norway

Hi guys, so sorry for the delay with blog posts. Obviously I am behind on blog posts - the Circle has closed, the very successful 2010/2011 Jovi tour has ended. And it was amazing. But, just because it's over does not mean that I am going to stop updating the setlists and talking Jovi!! I think posting setlists, videos, pictures and lots of other Jovi goodies, it helps us to overcome the Jovi blues! So, going back in time, on June 15th, Bon Jovi landed on the shores of Oslo in Norway! Here is the setlist for the lucky fans who danced and sang along to Jovi's hits that night:

1. Raise Your Hands
2. You Give Love A Bad Name
3. Born To Be My Baby
4. We Weren't Born to Follow
5. In These Arms
6. Superman Tonight (one of my favourite songs of Jovi - here is a video from the night).


7. It's My Life
8. Blaze of Glory
9. Damned
10. Captain Crash & The Beauty Queen From Mars
11. Bad Medicine/Hot Legs/Pretty Woman
12. Lay Your Hands On Me
13. What Do You Got? (my favourite slow ballad from Jovi's newer hits - can't find video!!).
14. Bed of Roses (*my* song!)
15. Diamond Ring
16. I'll Be There For You
17. Someday I'll Be Saturday Night
18. Who Says You Can't Go Home
19. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
20. Love's The Only Rule
21. Have A Nice Day
22. Keep The Faith

Encore:

23. Wild is the Wind (possibly one of *the* best Jovi songs EVER written!)



24. Wanted Dead Or Alive
25. I'd Die For You (a song request that Jon saw on a banner - this is why I LOVE this band!)


26. Livin' On A Prayer

This is one of my favourite setlists of the European tour - having Wild is the Wind AND Bed of Roses alone makes it perfect for me. But having I'd Die For You as a surprise and Superman Tonight too? Fantastic.


Next stop? Helsinki, Finland!

No comments:

Post a Comment