Search This Blog

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Keepin' the Faith...

...that I'll be seeing Bon Jovi in Edinburgh on the 22nd of June!! See, I'm currently winning a competition on http://www.fanshake.com/ to win two tickets to see our boys play Murrayfield a week before I see them in Dublin!! Being a fan of Bon Jovi for a number of years, I feel that I should have seen them alot more (than just once!) so now that the opportunity has arisen, I am determined to win and therefore see them at least three times this year.

If you'd like to help make my dream come true, all you have to do is click on this link...

http://www.fanshake.com/contests/Bon-Jovi-win-tickets-edinburgh-concert-gig-22-june-2011/submissions/9058/

...then all you have to do is click Vote for It, then either Create A Fanshake Account or Vote via Facebook. Then, once you are taken to a page that says Thank You For Your Vote, you're done! Also, just so you know, you get an extra vote for my entry if you share on Facebook via my post. It would mean the world to me! Thank you!!! And don't forget....

Have A Nice Day! x

No comments:

Post a Comment